Makeup cannot match up to natural beauty and who doesn’t dream of having soft and glowing skin. It makes you look younger and confident. Here we are with skin care tips which can give you the natural radiance and glowing skin when you follow it regularly:
- Hydrate yourself – drink at least 7-8 glasses of water every day. Your system needs a regular cleansing with the one and only natural liquid i.e. water. It flushes away all the toxins giving you a healthy glow. Cut down on your intake of aerated drinks and caffeinated drinks.
- Moisturize – make sure moisturizing is part of your daily routine. It will keep your skin healthy, soft and supple in the long run. Select your moisturizer based on your skin type and you can also try the one which contains SPF for UV protection.
- Healthy eating – be careful in approach as to what you should eat. Avoid intake of junk food like chips, pizzas, fries, cookies and cakes. Keep a tab on your daily calorie intake. This will also help you lose few inches. Go for fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid canned or frozen food products as they are high in sodium content. Adequate proteins and omega 3 fatty acids from flax seeds and fish should be included in your diet. If your digestive system is healthy, it will reflect on the health of your skin. Constipation will lead to various skin problems. Sufficient fiber is essential in the prevention of constipation. On average you should consume about 12 grams of fiber.
- Sleep – Sleep for a minimum of six to eight hours a day to make your skin appear perfect and fresh. Keep away from late night parties and midnight craving for snacks or ice-cream. Change your pillow covers frequently as dirty covers can also lead to breakouts or pimples.
- Reduce alcohol – for that magazine-model like skin, skip your extra alcoholic drinks. Drinking more than one beer, a glass of wine or cocktail per day can increase your skin’s oiliness and make your pores look larger. In addition to that, too much alcohol can dehydrate you, causing skin flakiness and not to forget alcohol dilates blood vessels which increase redness.
- Sunscreen – sun exposure is the top most cause of skin aging. Slather on the sunscreen cream or lotion as soon as you step out of the shower to help it really soak in. Whenever you are out for a picnic or trekking do not forget to carry your sunscreen.
- Exfoliate – exfoliate or scrub your skin with a natural or gentle scrub. This will remove skin that is already dead and help to prevent the chance that skin rubble will enter your skin and result in acne. Exfoliating the skin also helps get rid of toxins, thus improving your skin’s clarity.
- Seasonal care – seasons keep changing, so does your skin. In winter you may experience your skin becoming drier than normal, where in the summer; it could be sweaty and sunburned. This means that you cannot take on the same skincare for all of the seasons. You really have to love your skin no matter what season it is! Whether you have to spend in a humidifier during the winter to kick the dry skin out or slip into SPF and drink plenty of water during the summer to keep it from drying out. Your skin is your most significant beauty resource. A healthy glowing skin is an ownership we would all love to hold on to.
These days everyone is eager to look younger than their age and reverse the effects of time on skin and other telling features. Therefore, research is leaving no stone unturned in finding new ways to do just that, prevent, or reverse the effects of aging. Spa Elixir Cream, an anti-wrinkle cream that reduces and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines without Botox.